Things To Note
STT Binance Smart Chain contract address:
Please ensure that you key in the correct wallet address before confirming the bridging. Monsta Infinite is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss of assets.
Note that the bridging may take some time to be reflected into your MetaMask account.
Note that you can only bridge out your tokens to a BEP20 wallet address. Monsta Infinite WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any errors in the BEP20 wallet address.
- Use your Metamask Wallet address to bridge STT to Monsta Chain, or your Monsta Wallet to bridge xSTT out to BSC.
- Open your MetaMask Wallet and click Import Tokens
- Key in STT BSC contract address: 0x9Ee75952E3408ed7005225855aA1835D6d0023CA
- Click Import Tokens
- You will see STT showing on your MetaMask
- Go to our website, then to the Marketplace icon and click MONI & STT Bridge.
- Click Continue
- Select the wallet of your choice and connect it to the website. Select your MetaMask wallet to bridge STT to Monsta Chain or select your Monsta Wallet to bridge xSTT to BSC.
- Click the arrow button to choose xMONI or XSTT, whichever token you wish to bridge.
- Choose your xMONI or xSTT.
- Key in your desired token amount and key in your BEP-20 (MetaMask) wallet address.
- Click Unlock.
- Click Transfer.
- Click Claim to claim the tokens in your Monsta wallet. Note that you have to claim the tokens on your Monsta Wallet before switching to the MetaMask Wallet Extension to claim your tokens.
- Disconnect your Monsta Wallet from the site.
- Connect to your MetaMask wallet.
- Click Claim Token.
- Click Claim. Your token is now being bridged to your MetaMask wallet. Note that the bridging will take some time to be reflected into your MetaMask account.