1. You will need to use a cryptocurrency exchange to purchase the necessary crypto tokens to fund your MetaMask or Trust Wallet. Popular options include Binance and Kucoin.
2. MONI is our governance token, and you will be able to use it to farm and engage in staking and governance in the future. Holding Moni tokens is like owning shares in a company, with the token representing the value of Monsta Infinite’s entire project.
Note Note: Before purchasing, please add the contract address for our tokens to your MetaMask or Trust Wallet so it will be visible to you. Always double-check on any exchange that you are going to use that the Contract Address matches our official one. You may have to add our token to exchanges like PancakeSwap, instructions will also be included here.
🔗 $MONI Contract Address:
How to Import Tokens into MetaMask
How to Import Tokens into Trust Wallet
How to Import Tokens to PancakeSwap
3. Once you’ve added the necessary token addresses into your MetaMask or Trust Wallet, here are
the links to purchase our MONI tokens.
$MONI* Exchange Platforms:
- KuCoin: MONI/USDT (https://trade.kucoin.com/trade/MONI-USDT)
- Pancakeswap: MONI/BNB (https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x9573c88aE3e37508f87649f87c4dd5373C9F31e0)
- Gate io: MONI/USDT (https://www.gate.io/en/trade/MONI_USDT)
- AscendEX: MONI/USDT (https://ascendex.com/en/cashtrade-spottrading/usdt/moni)
- MEXC: MONI/USDT (https://www.mexc.com/exchange/MONI_USDT)