Things To Note
- Soulbond Monstas are non-tradable and non-transferable.
- Inception Monstas, Chrono Zero Monstas and Normal Monstas are tradable and transferable, therefore available in marketplace.
- We recommend only performing trades on our Marketplace and not third-party trades to avoid scammers. Monsta Infinite is not responsible for any loss of assets due to third-party trades and transfers.
- There will be 2 types of trading methods available for users to trade their Monstas, the auction mechanism and the fixed price mechanism; both with prices available to be set by the users.
- A 10% tax will be implemented on all trades. This tax will be used to replenish the MONI-STT Liquidity Pool.
- Please make sure you key in the correct price before listing your Monstas for sale to avoid selling your Monstas at a lower price.
- Please make sure that you properly check the Monsta Wallet Address that you wish to transfer to. This is to avoid any loss of assets due to invalid or wrong Monsta Wallet addresses.
- In the auction method, users can set the starting price, end price and the duration of price change. This means that the sellers can set a specific start price and end price of their Monstas in the auction. The duration of price change means the time span of the start price gradually increasing or decreasing to the end price. The price displayed when you are viewing it will be between the start and end price of the Monsta, with its changes depending on the duration set by the seller.
- Note that in the auction-style, the timer only displays the duration from the start price to the end price of a certain Monsta. Once the timer ends, it will only indicate that Monsta has reached the end price. The Monsta will NOT be unlisted if the timer ends.
Select the Monsta you wish to transfer in your Inventory and click ‘Transfer.
Ensure that you copy and paste the correct recipient’s Monsta address in the address bar. Note: Do not send NFT to a MetaMask or Trust Wallets.
Only transfer between Monsta Wallet addresses, which will contain the prefix “monsta” before the numbers. Afterwards, please select the confirm button.
Once you have paste the correct Monsta Address in the address bar. You will need to click ‘Confirm Transfer’ and there will be a pop up to confirm the transfer by clicking on ‘Submit’.
You will be redirected to Profile page and notification will appear on the top of your screen
Congratulations on successfully transferring your Monsta NFT.
Article is closed for comments.