- Bridging MONI and STT out to Binance Smart Chain may take up to 8 hours.
- Users can bridge out MONI and STT from the Monsta Wallet to MetaMask Wallet
- Note that users will have to use a BEP20 address to be bridged out to Binance Smart Chain.
- Please ensure that you key in your correct BEP20 wallet address before bridging.
- Your MetaMask Wallet has to utilize Binance smart Chain network to view your bridged MONI and STT tokens.
- Monsta Infinite will not be responsible for any loss of assets due to errors in your BEP20 wallet address
Note: Before you can complete the bridging process, bridging from BSC network into the Monsta Chain network takes around 5 minutes
Go to our official website or to https://bridge.monstainfinite.com/. Click Connect to connect your Monsta Wallet.
Click Monsta Wallet.
Choose your desired account and click Next.
Key In your desired amount of xMONI that you wish to bridge back to BSC
You can change to bridge out xMONI or xSTT by clicking the drop down beside MONI
Paste your BEP-20 Wallet Address at the Destination Address and click unlock.
Click Confirm to confirm the transaction.
Click Transfer to bridge your xMONI to your BEP20 wallet address.
Click Continue to confirm the transfer.
Click Confirm to confirm the gas fees.
Click Claim Token to view your transaction history.
Click Claim to claim your tokens into your Monsta wallet. Note that you have to claim the tokens on your Monsta Wallet before switching to the MetaMask Wallet extension to claim your tokens.
Disconnect Your Monsta Wallet from the site.
Connect to the MetaMask Wallet that you used just now.
Click Claim to claim the tokens into your MetaMask wallet.
Click Confirm to confirm the transfer.
Congratulations! Your MONI is bridged back to BSC.